Please take a moment to read. Thank you.
Basic House Rules
1. Please switch off all electricity when not in use.
2. Please be careful and take care of your children (if any) when walking around Cabinz ecottage.
3. All water being used in Cabinz ecottage is from the forest reserve, you are advised to boil any water before drinking.
4. Opening hours for the pool is from 7:00am-7:30pm.
5. Pool area will be closed by 11:00pm.
6. You are advised not to run on the pool deck when it is wet.
7. Please do not litter as you will attract mice and wild boars.
8. Pets are strictly NOT allowed.
9. Please keep the place clean and tidy.
10. Anything missing/broken from the room when you check out will be charged to your deposit.
Minimise sound emission
Enjoy the peace, tranquility and quiet environment.
Avoid depriving your neighbour’s serenity.
Silence after midnight please.
Keep Us Clean
Please keep all resort area clean to avoid environment pollution.
Dealings with the barbeque pit must be kept contained to avoid lighting fire that may cause property / forest combustion.
All garbage must be disposed in bins provided.
All cigarette buds and ash into bins and ash trays.
Take care of the chalets and their contents to safeguard their beauty.
Do not damage or move furniture.
Do not steal, take or dirty the contents of the rooms.
Turn off lights, air-cond, fans and any other appliances not in use to reduce the energy consumption of the house.
Every customer must wash their dishes after meal and clean the table.
In short, keep the place the same as your first arrive.
All are advised to remove their shoes before entering the rooms.
Do not climb the walls or off the perimeter of the house.
Running near the pool is not allowed,please walk! Slippery floor.
You and your group member’s safety are out of our control and not our responsibility.
We will not be responsible for any injury, accident, damage and loss that may occur to any person or his personal belongings.
Your safety is in your own hands.
Proper attire in the Pool.
Only swim attire allowed in the pool.
No urination in the pool, the toilet is just 2 feet away.
No other sorts of pollution in the pool.
Pool is closed when raining.
Cars parked only at designated area.
We will not be responsible for damage to your vehicles.
Advisable to park properly and accordingly, as the roads are fairly wide.
Access gates are usually locked and opened only for arriving and departing guests.
Free movement into and out of the area will not be possible after the gate is locked. Bring all you need.
Day visits and surprise walk-ins are not permitted.
This is a private house in a private gated compound.
Access by the public is restricted.